Le Meridien features nine recently renovated conference rooms offering flexible meeting options for groups of 5 to 250 with seamless technology to communicate effectively before, during and after your Cambridge meetings and events. Located on Central Square, we are within close proximity to leading biotech and high tech companies. Renovations in 2009 and 2015 updated the look and design of all guestrooms, function spaces and public areas. Our unparalleled location combined with charming Cambridge event extras below make for a memorable event experience.
At a Glance
Year Opened: 1998
Guest Rooms: 210
Ideal Group Size: 50-150
Max Group Size: 280 for a reception or theatre style meeting
Largest Indoor Meeting Space: 2,418 square feet
Outdoor Meeting Space: 8,008 square feet
Contact our sales manager via email or by calling 617-551-0308 for more information. Or, submit a request for proposal below.
ONE MEMBERSHIP. COUNTLESS BENEFITS.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
Plan for Paradise
Earn a signing bonus up to 50,000 Starpoints®, and ENTER TO WIN our sweepstakes for a 5-night getaway and other great prizes.
- Signing bonus is earned in increments of 1,000 Starpoints for every 10 room nights contracted, up to 50,000 points
- Offer is valid for contracts signed April 1 - June 30, 2018
- Offer is valid for meetings and events held before December 31, 2019
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.
Ideal Meeting Size: 50-150
- Flexible, bright modern meeting rooms
- All meeting space is obstruction and pillar free
- Natural lighting and windows in majority of meeting rooms
- Open, ample pre-function space
- The Luscomb Ballroom is a perfect unique location for receptions and team building activities
- Dedicated meeting floor
- Restaurant quality banquet food - our executive chef oversees both banquets and Amuse
- In-house audio visual
- Largest outdoor private garden in Cambridge
- Windows in majority of meeting spaces
Le Méridien Cambridge-MIT is located in the epicenter of Central Square, just northwest of downtown Boston. The hotel is a short drive away from Logan International Airport and in close proximity to both North and South MBTA Station. Local shopping and museums are within walking distance to the hotel.
Boston's Logan International Airport (BOS) is 6 miles away and is easily accessed by taxi or MBTA Red Line to the Silver Line delivering you right in front of you desired terminal. The average one-way cost for a taxi is $30 and MBTA options are $2.65.